[glugot] glugot-informal meet 1 - 2015 - python

madana gopal madanagopal123 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:02:05 IST 2015

Hi Raghav,

Good to see Glugot informal meetings. As guru said, it will be good to show
the basic things in python instead of going to detailed concepts.
Considering many people coming to meeting will be newer to python, it will
be good if we can add some points on real-time applications using
python.Such that, people may understand it's usage and importance better
and get interest to learn further.

Thanks.

Regards,
Madan