[glugot] FStival 07

Saikrishna saikrishna at tce.edu
Wed Jul 4 23:06:38 IST 2007

On Wed, July 4, 2007 18:08, Praveen Krishnamoorthy said:
> Hi,
>
> Some things that we did for the past three years are as follows.
>
> * register with http://softwarefreedomday.org/
>   for they put you on the map so that others would know about this and
> give you some shirts and other goodies
>
> * Try to get some funding from college and use it to print posters and
> circulate it to nearby colleges and schools.
>
> * Try printing T-shirts by collecting money from people who are
> interested.(count me in)
>
> * Apart from these its the creativity and new ways that makes FStival
> a grand success.

 We had a small meeting and have assigned people for designing poster and
T-shirt ( :) too).

 We have planned to conduct GNU/Linux demo day this coming Wednesday
(11.07.2007). And will also decide on the stalls by that time.

--
Sai krishna,
I Love Freedom

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)